If your question is not answered by the below, please contact customer service at InStyleShop@customersvc.com.
What's your tote bag return policy?
We hope you're pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Please check the contents of your package against items listed on the front of the packing slip. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item within 14 days. Instructions are listed below. Refunds will be credited to your credit card. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need to return your tote bag:
1. Please complete the form on the back of the invoice that you received with your order and send the item(s) and the form to:
3102 Queen Palm Dr.
Tampa, FL 33619
2. Item(s) being returned must be in original packaging
3. Please insure the package for full value, and retain all your postal and insurance receipts.
• All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, unless the product was opened and found to be defective.
• The cost of the product will be reimbursed if returning a product.
• All returns must be received within 14 days of receipt and will be credited once the product is received and the return is processed.
• Defective item(s) will be replaced with the same product if available. Otherwise, your credit card will be refunded.
What is Let Girls Learn?
Launched in March 2015 by President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, Let Girls Learn is a U.S. government initiative aimed at addressing the challenges that prevent adolescent girls from attaining a quality education. Currently, there are more than 62 million girls worldwide who are not in school due to a complex set of physical, cultural, and financial barriers such as cultural customs and socioeconomic status. Through a holistic approach, Let Girls Learn is creating lasting change by altering the perception of the value of girls at the individual, community, and institutional levels.
How does my purchase benefit Let Girls Learn?
InStyle will donate 100 percent of profits (or a minimum of 30 percent of the retail price) to the Peace Corps Let Girls Learn Fund.
How can I learn more about Let Girls Learn?
I'd like to place a bulk order. Can I do that?
Due to our current inventory, we are limiting each customer to 3 of each individual style or 10 pieces overall.
Do you sell gift cards?
No, we do not sell gift cards to the InStyle Shop. You are able to purchase and ship any item as a gift.
Oh no, I missed the item I wanted. Will I get another chance?
This is a limited-edition collection exclusive to InStyle and there are no back orders. To be alerted if any bags become available, please email email@example.com with the name of the item you would like to order.